The important thing is not to cast blame or to point fingers. The thing to remember here is that any blogging is good blogging.
So, I'm pregnant.
|25 weeks. Hark! I spy a third trimester on the horizon.|
- We went to Colorado to see Tia and Suzanne and family.
- Zac began stuttering. It freaked us the heck out. It was really, really bad, really, really fast. But, though it's been like a roller-coaster, we're on a down-swing right now and I have high hopes that it's in secession. (Until the South rises again!)
- I got pregnant. On purpose. With a great deal of thought and due diligence. But I want to kick anyone who suggests that I did this to get out of my calling. Because that's what's going to make being the RS President easier--20 weeks of barfing.
- Zac finally potty-trained! On the first day of pre-school, while we were there, after weeks of terror and fretting on his mother's part...This kid, I tell ya.
- I threw up until I was at 20 weeks! Nathan was heroic. Zac provided a lot of play-by-play commentary while squatting by the toilet with me.
- I have really bad sciatica. But on the up-side, my varicose veins aren't annoying me. It's like they're saying, "It's okay. We're making a person here. You can be pretty later. But I wouldn't go near the pool for a while and, oh, maybe you should slap on some more eye-liner."
- When Laura wants to know how things are she reaches for my tum and says, "How's Betsy Trotwood despite the crushing weight of inter-generational Chinese debt?"
Little Sister...(oh, didn't I tell you I'm having a girl?!) is doing well and we're terrifically excited about it. I'm due on April 11th.